EASTS JUNIORS SUMMER COMP
TUESDAY GIRLS COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 20/10/20
WEDNESDAY BOYS & 15-17yrs MIXED COMP – ROUND 1 STARTS 21/10/20
REGISTRATIONS OPEN TILL OCTOBER 12TH
- REGISTRATION FORM EASTS JUNIORS – SUMMER 2020/21 This form can be completed on any desktop computer, saved and printed for signing
- We ask all team managers to collect team payment as one lump sum (please no individual payments direct to us, these all need to go through your team manager).
- EMAIL / TRANSFER: Team payments of $90 per player can be deposited direct, be sure to include the team name as a reference. Team rego forms are to be emailed to: email@example.com All payments and registrations must be received by midnight MONDAY 12th October, 2020.
- REGISTRATION FORM EASTS JUNIORS – SUMMER 2020/21 This form can be completed on any desktop computer, saved and printed for signing. If you have a 15-17yrs Mixed Team, please indicate in the email
BANK DETAILS FOR ONLINE TRANSFER
NAME: Eastern Suburbs Oztag
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS: Please email all vouchers with the team name and participants DOB to us for validation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION
- For any players wishing to register as an individual and be placed into a team please email us at email@example.com. In this email please include:
- Player Name
- Age (D.O.B)
- Desired competition (Tuesday Girls or Wednesday Boys)
- A contact number for parent/caregiver
- Any other requests
- When this email has been received we will do our best to find a suitable team. Once placed in a team you will be required to pay registration to your team manager.
- VENUE: Tuesday Girls Comp will be held on the Parade Grounds, Centennial Park. Wednesday Boys & 15-17yrs Mixed Comp will be held on the Queens Park Fields.
- COST: $90 per player. We recommend each team has at least 10 players, no maximum. Unfortunately, no team will be put into the competition without a minimum of 10 player payments and a completed Registration Form on or before Monday 12th October.
- FREE BALL: All teams who pay 10 players minimum on or before the cut-off date (Monday 12th October) will receive a free Oztag ball.
- GAME TIMES: Games will be at 4:05pm, 4:40pm and 5:15pm (game time requests cannot be guaranteed).
- COMP DETAILS:Summer comp will run for 14 weeks total, 12 rounds + 2 rounds of finals.
- MELBOURNE CUP DAY: Due to field renovations taking place over the Christmas break, we will be PLAYING on Melbourne Cup Day.
- CHRISTMAS BREAK: Girls Last Game Round 8 – Tuesday 8th December 2020 | Boys Last Game Round 8 – Wednesday 9th December 2020.
- RETURNING: Girls Round 9 – Tuesday 2nd February 2021 | Boys Round 9 – Wednesday 27th January 2021.
- AGE DIVISIONS:
- Age divisions are based off the age the child is turning this year, 2020. Therefore a child turning 12 in 2020 will be in the 12s.
- 2020/2021 AGE DIVISIONS
- 6’s – Born 2014 or 2015 (players must be at least be in Kindergarten class)
- 7’s – Born 2013
- 8’s – Born 2012
- 9’s – Born 2011
- 10’s – Born 2010
- 11’s – Born 2009
- 12’s – Born 2008
- 13’s – Born 2007
- 14’s – Born 2006
- 15’s – Born 2005
- 16’s – Born 2004
- 17’s – Born 2003
- MIXED – Ages 15-17yrs combined
- TEAMS: Minimum 10 players – no maximum. We recommend teams register no more than 12 players to allow all players time on the field. All teams play with a maximum of 8 players on the fields at all times. Unlimited interchanges permitted.
- NON-PAYMENT PENALTY: Teams will not receive points for any round until fully paid. Full payment must be received by ROUND 1 to receive team points.
- REGISTRATION FORM: Teams must complete the CENTENNIAL PARK REGISTRATION FORM and hand it in on or before registration day, Tuesday 6th October.
- REP PLAYERS MAX: In order to encourage fair play and attempt to keep the divisions as even as possible, there will be a MAX of FOUR (4) representative players per team.
- 15-17YRS MIXED DIVISION: Wednesday’s see the introduction of a Mixed Division for 15-17 year olds. Teams to have a maximum of 4 boys on the field at one time (no maximum for the girls). Unlimited interchange.
- PLAYING GEAR:All players must wear Official Oztag Shorts ($30) or Tights ($35) available at the REGISTRATION DAY and at the fields every game day. Alternatively you can purchase online at: www.oztagger.com.au Players are not permitted to take the field without official Oztag shorts or tights. All teams must wear MATCHING TEAM SHIRTS by ROUND 3 – all teams from U11’s and above will also need shirt numbers. A PENALTY will be given of 1 try per player out of uniform will be awarded to the opposing team prior to kick off. Shorts and tights are available prior to comp at: www.oztagger.com.au
- FORFEITS:Teams are to contact our Grounds Co-ordinator, Blake (0466 482 500), prior to 3pm on game day if you are forfeiting a match. Forfeiting teams will be given a loss and minus 5 points with the opposition being awarded a win and plus 5 points.
- DRAWS / TABLES: Full draws will be placed online. All teams must check online for their game times.
- PLAYING UNREGISTERED PLAYERS “RING INS”: Any team found to be playing players that are not registered to that team, unless grounds staff have been notified they are a legitimate ‘substitute player’ will lose their points for the game. The opposition will be awarded the win plus 5 points.
- INJURIES: All injuries must be reported to the desk and recorded on the day.
- REFUNDS: Once a player has taken the field to play, playing fees cannot be refunded.
- WET WEATHER: All wet weather notifications will be placed on the website by 2pm on game day. Managers will also be notified by text if games are called off. Every attempt will be made to make up wet weather games, dependant on the Parklands Trust and field availability.
RULES / GUIDELINES
RULES / GUIDELINES
- JUNIORS RULES: Our juniors rules will be enforced by our referees on all games from 9’s and below (all games held on the smaller fields). Thus our 10’s and above follow standard oztag rules. The changed rules for our 6-9’s divisions are as follows:
- There is no marker to defend from in front of the play-the-ball. All defenders must be back with the referee after each tag.
- The defence cannot leave the line of the referee until the first receiver has caught the ball, or the dummy half has started running.
- The dummy half can run but cannot be tagged or score, if they are tagged a changeover will occur. If they score no points are awarded and the opposition get a tap restart from the centre of the field 7m off their goal line.
- LATE START: In order to start a game both teams must have a minimum five players on the field, ready to play within 5 minutes of the game starting. If a team does not arrive by the 5 minutes a forfeit is awarded to the team who are waiting. If the forfeiting team arrives after the 5 minutes is up the forfeit remains but the game can be played out without the score being recorded.
- This list is subject to additions, please check back